/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
Several years ago the hubby and I decided to add a second bathroom to our house. This was a godsend when we remodeled out main bathroom a couple years later. We had a tight budget, so had to keep the costs low; however, one thing we knew we wanted was a large shower.
Having a shower that is large enough for two people is great! Granted, it has some practical use. If you are pressed for time, it can be quicker (and save on water) for two to shower at the same time. Even better, though, is taking a shower together as foreplay.
Washing one another is an intimate experience. Paying extra attention to the erogenous zones will increase the intimacy to another level. Showering together can be sensual. It all depends on how you and your partner want to play.
- “Check” how clean your partner is with some oral action. Just be sure to rinse well to keep from getting a mouthful of soap!
- Have a removable showerhead? If not, I highly recommend investing in one! Not only are they great for solo play, but they are wonderful when used by your lover.
- There are many fun toys that are waterproof, such as the Vela Massager Vibe and the Vibrating Mesh Sponge. Bring one along to help get the fun started.
- Did your lover have a stressful day? Help her relax with a massage under the steady stream of hot water. Conditioner makes a great massage lotion!
- Does your shower have seats? Or something that could be used as seats? Be sure to take advantage of them!
- A cold shower is no fun! Keep the water warm. If the hot water starts to run low, it is time to take the fun to a dryer location.
- A little water in the face is expected when one is in a shower, but try to keep from
drowning! Getting a face full of water can kill the mood.
- Don’t have a large shower, but instead have a large tub? Draw a hot bath and take the fun to the water.