I’m a single woman in my 30’s who was married many years ago and have been separated/divorced for over a decade. I was in my 20’s then and my sexual experience certainly was not all that great. As a single gal, I have been learning more about my sexuality as well as exploring it.
I did sell sex toys for several years but due to issues with the company I was working for, I left that field. I have missed the interaction and the fun that comes with talking sex and selling sex toys and have done some writing on the topic over the years but not much. When Lucy approached me about starting this blog, I quickly agreed and am looking forward to seeing where this blog ends up going.
1. How old were you when you first kissed? I’m thinking I was about 13 or 14. I was in junior high and I was “flirting” with the boy I had a crush on. We were walking around town and he kissed me. At this point, I don’t remember much of the details but I remember hoping he would do it again.
2. What celebrity do you think is hot or conversely, would you want to hook up with? David Boreanaz from “Bones” is pretty darn yummy.
3. What is your idea of a truly romantic evening? I think I’d have to go with a classic. Cuddling on the couch while watching a movie and then seeing what happens afterwards. That said, I highly doubt the movie would be watched, in fact, I’ve already had that happen.
4. Have you ever used sex toys? Absolutely. Both solo and with partners which is great fun.
5. What’s your favorite position? Spooning. He can access those important spots in this position and I can just lay and enjoy. While I know this is similar to doggy, that position requires energy to stay in it and I’m lazy.